Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What did I forget??? What was It???


I am not very old, hahaha. But I find myself being very forgetful thees days. I will walk all the way to a new room and in that short time forget why I even got up lol. Ever get cereal and try to put it in the fridge and the milk in the cubbord? Boy I hope your answer is yes hehehe, make me feel so much better. Getting busy even overwhelmed a bit is normal and happens to the best of us. So maybe you don't put milk in the cubbord, but how many times do we lay down at night and say gosh I have not spoke to Christ thees days? or I sure wish I could find a Church in my area. But drift away.... wake up a new day but with your calender on your mind instead. When I forget..... when we forget to say I am sorry, I love you Lord. When I forget...to tell my friend that God loves him. When I forget.......man am I glad his response is I love you I forgive you. Ever feel like you forgot something but just don't know what it is? Is it you had the opportunity to speak up speak out? You missed it or...just couldn't grab the torch? What will it take for me to help remind myself, what will it take for you to remind yourself. Perhaps a little more quiet time with god, open up his word a bit more. Pray a bit longer more often. But what if I forget? I wonder how many episodes of your favorite show you miss? Or how many times do you forget to watch the game when your boys are playing? oh I see you have DVR! OK great got it!!! so when you record your favorite show and find your self just bout to sit down and catch up. Open that great book, say a prayer reflect for 5 Min's what God has blessed you with in the past few days. Thank him tell him you love him. I sure hope we can remember this together. I know that when we forget to say we are sorry I am so sorry. When I forget to give God all Glory, I am thankful he says you are welcome you are forgiven. Thank you Father!! Lets pray together- "Dear God, thank you so much for all you do. Thank you for being so patient,and for wiping clean our sins even when we forget...forget to to say we love you. Forget to ask you, thank you for being right there when we come around. You truly are an awesome God. Please hear us now and we are great full you do hear us we Love you and thank you. Hear our earnest apologies now for our sinful ways. Help give us strength to forget less and remember more. Help me father to see the world better with your eyes and hear with less judgement by listening with your ears. Lord help me please to speak softer and with love with your lips. It is you all Glory is due God. Through your sons most holy and precious name I pray Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment