Sunday, January 4, 2009

So I say Pray!



Happy New Year!! I am sorry I have been lax in getting my blogs out these days, however I have found myself really busy. I hope that 2009 will bring you precious gifts from God, and I pray that you use this year to work harder for God! I have made a commitment to Christ, to surround my self in his ministries. I want this years motto for not only me but you as well to be: PRAY MORE! This is the way we communicate with our Lord. Are you praying enough? I believe the proper answer to this is no. We could always use to pray more. Prayer is very important, we are instructed many times over in the Bible to continue in prayer. At all times to make our request known to God. I think we need to remember just as in life also in prayer, others first ourselves last. Keeping Joy in your life will keep you a humble Christ driven Christian. J=Jesus first O= others second Y= yourself last. “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God”.- Php 4:6. These words pack a lot in such a short sentence. Not only are we being told to be calm not anxious, about anything. If you put things in perspective have you ever had a situation that’s worse than sacrificing your only son? Driving nails in his arms and legs then hanging him to die by suffocation? My guess is no, just know God tells us to pray about all your needs. Now lets look at how he asks us to make these request known to him. With thanksgiving! No matter what the situation be thankful. Mat 21:22 And all things, whatever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall receive. Just remember God may not always answer when you ask for it but don’t forget God is never late he knows just when you need what you need! Start speaking to God more even if you think you are praying all the time find more time to speak to our Lord. With thanksgiving let your request be known to him, don’t forget to tell him you love him ask him to help you to open opportunities to share his great word. I promise this is a prayer that will be answered fairly quickly. Make 2009 a year to be written about. Lets win souls in mass for our father. I feel great reward when I make my father proud both earthly and Heavenly. Pray to know how to speak to others about Christ, it is an easy topic to talk about at church or maybe even home but out of fear or maybe just simply because we don’t know what to say….PRAY about it. Fill your Church Find new places to spread Gods word. Evaluate where u are with this new year goal and make it an all year habit. I pray for you, I pray for the denominations of the world to see we are here for one fight and that is to win souls for Christ share with them the sacrifice that’s all ready paid for their salvation. So I say….”Pray”! “Lord God I come before you with gratitude for a new year with new Beginnings. I pray for my Church and its growth, and anyone’s eyes that catch this page Lord that if they need an introduction to you that you give me and opportunity to make that connection. I thank you Lord for you Love and sacrifice for my soul. Lord I pray that you find a place in your ministry for me, thank you father for hearing us when we pray and for your guidance. Lord thank you for letting me hear your world with your ears and seeing their hearts with your eyes and speaking to them with your tongue. Lord bless this site and help it be a tool to inspire and to teach. All glory to you God for the great things that may come from it. In Christ holy name I pray Amen”.

No comments:

Post a Comment