Sunday, January 4, 2009





Quiet my Soul! Dec.17 2008
We rush up in the mornings keep calendars to remind us how very busy we are. All I hear is noise. Noise of the world. There is a group from the Ohio Valley University that ministers with music named Express. I have cherished this group for years although they change as the generations move in and out. I recently found their web site with some music from the past years. One of there songs is called “Quiet my soul”, it says “ my life cries out like the raging waters its such a deafening sound that’s why I cry out Lord I want to quiet my soul. At the end of the day all I want to hear is you and the quiet of my soul”. the Bible says to be still and wait for me. Well I am not sure what it meant by still with the tugs of the world and the cracks to fall through daily. I believe that if we keep our eyes on God and remind our self’s daily that he is coming back for us, it will bring a bit of peace for the moment. I witness to you that the words of God spoken to us in the Bible never sound more soothing than when the waters of life are raging. Rather you are facing illness, stress with your job and family, struggles with God himself. When you find yourself with only God left. When that’s what you have been reduced to either by disaster or strife when all you have is God, find that God is enough. From the saving blood of Christ and the living water running through your veins ask the Lord to quiet your soul. As we know it is at these points he puts us on our knees to speak to us and guide our way. Instead of cursing your situation or even God humble yourselves on the side of the Lord and he will lift you up!! “Psa 46:10 Be still and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted1 in the earth”. If you want to know how to quench your thirst from a well that never will run dry. If you’d like these waters to run through your veins and know the peace of the Lord please contact me send me a simple message so I can share with you the most important message. “Lord quiet my soul help me find peace. I pray lord that the raging waters will be calm. When I find my self Lord with all only you left in my life let me know you are all I need. Lord I am not where I want to be but I sure am better than where I was. It is not about me Lord I am but a blip of time your plan for the world but I pray Lord please use me to do thy will. Help me to speak to the world wit your tongue hear there needs with your ears and see with the way for myself lord with thine eyes. It is through your sons most precious name I pray and am saved Lord. Amen”

No comments:

Post a Comment