Sunday, January 4, 2009


To Answer or not be to able To Answer? Dec. 6,2008
Answers? That’s a really tuff question when actually confronted with a question. Defend your position on something you feel great passion for. Why DID you vote for who your choice. Why do you feel equal rights should not be left to an individual? Why do you take Christ as your savior. Why do you have hope in this man? Where do you find what you tell me about? How do you defend what you say to me to be true? It says in 1 Peter to always be ready to be prepared to give an answer to everyone for the hope you have.I believe we all change our actions deflect dip around and avoid too many situations just not to defend or maybe to not bring up the conversation. Due to the “coolness” factor. Maybe not wanting to ruffle feathers, or maybe simply because we are not as sharp as we should be and do not know exactly where to find the passage and the words of God on that particular statement so we rather not say anything at all. But if we are asked about things that have no weight in our lives really and by that I mean our spiritual end as this life is so temporary we are but a mist. Should we not spend as much time sharpening our battle swords to save lives and word off satin, as we do keeping up on our favorite tv shows or being able to recite the very lyrics to our favorite songs. You will find initiating conversation about your hope and grace and planting seeds makes your spiritual walk with our Lord so much more fulfilling. In fact I do remember one of my favorite childhood songs is “It only Takes A Spark”. how true so I say to you strike the flint and start the fire I am convinced that this fire will be much more soothing than the fire that will proceed this life if we are only living a life of deity. So with this in mind. Go! Spread the message know why you have the hope you do. Have an answer when you are asked and spark a fire when you are not asked. Shout it from the mountain top what the Lord has done for you. I promise by sharing this wonderful news you will just be being to see what God has in store for you. “Dear Father I pray to you for my mind to retain, and heart to be ready to defend all that you have done, and continue to do for me. Lord help me to know where to find the answers and have the gentleness to deliver them with effectiveness. Lord help me to commit myself to my salvation more to my worldly desires and hobbies. Father forgive me for lost opportunity to plant your seed. Lord let me be ready to ignite fires in hearts and melt satins grip on this world, Lord Help me to Hear with your ears Speak with Your tongue And See with your eyes. Forgive me for my sins it is through the gracious shed blood of Christ name that we pray to you father. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment