Monday, January 19, 2009

"Seasons of Love"


This is for you Megan!!
"525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure,
measure a year? In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights, in cups of coffee. In inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife. In 525,600 minutes - how do you measure a year in the life?How about love?How about love? How about love? Measure in love. Seasons of love." One of my favorite Broadway productions...Over and over in the Bible Jesus teaches LOVE! Love your neighbor as your self-Mat. 19:19. Even sinners love those who love them Lk. 6:32, Love the Lord your God Mat. 22:37. I could write for hours quoting what the Lord said about love. In this world we live in today the news is filled with death and war. Hate and crime,"525,600 minutes! 525,000 journeys to plan. 525,600 minutes - how can you measure the life of a woman or man"? If you had to measure your life how would you do it? By years at a job? On how many sunsets you saw, how many wife's you had? LOVE!! If you are full of love you are not able to be filled or captivated by hate. Jn. 14:15 says if you love me you will obey what I say. You see if you are loving yourself your neighbor your children or family you are probably finding yourself obeying God."In truths that she learned, or in times that he cried. In bridges he burned, or the way that she died". If you dwell on the things you have lost or failed, the lessons not won or the way you may die. My guess is you are not filled with love, to be filled with love is to be filled with Christ. In this new year start a tradition start a new way of living rather. Love, share it, show it, live it. Stand up and speak out! Remember his love for you for me. Share the story that never ends of love and compassion. How will you measure your year? How will you measure your life?"It’s time now to sing out, tho the story never ends let's celebrate remember a year in the life of friends. Remember the love! Remember the love! Remember the love! Measure in love. Seasons of love! Seasons of love. Lets pray " Lord I thank you so much for teaching me the gentle way and how to love. Lord please help me to love more, let it be seen just by how I love that I am a christian. Thank you for loving me with no condition. Forgive my sins and bless my life and those who are reading this. Help us love each other more and spread it through the world. It is in your sons name we ask for forgiveness and pray Amen".

No comments:

Post a Comment