Sunday, January 4, 2009

Cross Roads



Cross Roads By: Eric Morris Dec 4, 2008
Sometimes in our lives (and I assume this effects most of us), we have a day when we wake up and realized life had zoomed by us at a speed in which we are not able to recall how we got where we are or why we are there. But, eventually, we stop and seek direction. Aren't you glad God still works for you? Man, do I find myself these days repeating that statement! In my case I was not only dumbfounded at this stop sign I was aware of it. I had been at this very cross road many times. As I look back to ponder the previous times I seem to be making the wrong turn at this stop thus causing increasingly worse decision making and much more severe penalties. But as I soon found out you can only run so many times, you may only so many times turn your cheek to God and open your arms to the world before God himself stops you for good and gives it to you in a serious warning red flashing light cross stop with neon signs lit bright!! "Last chance Next stop HELL" Translates into worldly death quickly approaching those with lost souls please grab this hand. I recently found myself here again and when at this resting point I am faced with a decision and a soft whisper I have heard for as far back as I know. "Tell the world, walk with me", it says. But I for a very long time could not pick up my cross and drop my suitcase filled with "all the things I need". Thank God for divine intervention! Rather have you ever tried to tell God no? HaHaHa don't try it, he wins every time and for this I am so thankful. On this final stop at my familiar crossroad what ever cataract I had causing spiritual blindness fell out what ever wax build up I had in my ears fell to the ground releasing me of spiritual deafness. Chains I was not aware of fell to my feet, taking away the weights of the world. With those new eyes I was able to read and hear with those clean ears the word of God like no other time in my life, and without that weight of the world I was able to move freely and say yes Father I am ready I am so sorry I have turned my cheek on you lord. But like Abraham I am ready to go to lands Unknown, walk away with no questions. Like Paul I acknowledge my thorn in my flesh and I thank you father for putting it there as it sharpens my vision on my salvation. Like David, many times over had he caused death committed adultery. But too was stopped and given that chance. He to prayed out to the father for forgiveness and when at his cross road his last chance he took the turn God requested. This is a man God said he loved even after all the debauchery he caused. So if this revelation speaks to you, if you relate to my warnings God has given me listen to the Lord has calling you softly go as he directs and all else will fall in place. May the peace of our Lord be with you. "I pray Lord at this time that this revelation finds someone at their cross road! Lord I pray they turn in the direction you request them to go. Father, I thank you for your mercy and your grace. I pray for forgiveness father and guidance, wisdom and understanding. I thank you for teaching me that it is at my lowest points that I fall is where you prune me back to double my fruit Lord. I pray lord that you continue to give me opportunity to share your great message. Lord help me to see with your eyes hear with your ears and act with your heart. Father its through your sons name and because of his shed blood I am able to make these words fall upon your ears. - Amen

1 comment:

  1. Eric,
    I like this post! It's very encouraging. I just found your site for the first time and this was the first one I read. Keep up the good work and God bless.

    Your Cousin,
    JD

    ReplyDelete