Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Keep It Simple Son!


Mat 14:27 But immediately Jesus spoke to them, saying, Be of good cheer, I AM! Do not fear. Simple and to the point today! I know that the Lord is great and his power is unfathomable!! Prayer is the answer to all life's problems and I know God listens. simple this is a life testimony of my two Just Pray post! It works try it teach it. When I was a kid and at church camp in order to be let in to the mess hall (the place we ate in lol) we had to sing a song that repeated and we had to get louder and louder and LOUDER! It is called "when the roll is called up yonder". Not the one you may know from old hymnals but very similar. It goes like this- "When the roll is called up yonder I will be marching down the kings highway. Tell me the old old story I love it better everyday. I will make you fishers of men if you only follow me. Hallelujah praise the savior I am from sin set your from sin set we are all from sin set free"! I love this song and when I need a lift or to remember as an adult the simple lessons learned as a child are the most important lessons and agendas as an adult! That simple short song is the great commission, your only job here on earth. Simple is the way I learned to pray. K.I.S.S.= keep it simple son. God dose not need big long words that you have heard over and over but have no clue what they mean. Just tell him what you feel what you need remember he knows your heart already!! So I end this simple lesson by simply asking you to keep it simple. Save lives, share your story and Gods! Simply remember God is listening and his eye is on you find joy in that! Lets pray " Father I simply want to thank you for answered prayers! For your sacrifice that saved my soul! Please guide me on this journey and give many opportunity's to simply share your word. Forgive my sins, it is through Jesus Christ's holly name I pray Amen"!

No comments:

Post a Comment